- City Primary Election Date (Wards 1, 3, 4 and 5) – Tuesday, August 4, 2015
(Note: Jane is not in the primary election because she is running as an Independent)
- Last day to register to vote in the general election – Monday, October 5, 2015
- General Election Date – Tuesday, November 3, 2015 (This is the day to vote for Jane!)
- Voter registration application
- Request an absentee ballot (the form will ask for the election date; enter Nov 3, 2015.)
- Sending in your absentee ballot: postage is a standard first class stamp: 49¢ or “Forever”.
- To find out where to vote, click here and enter your information to see your polling place
- When to vote: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.; remember to take your government-issued photo ID to the polls
- If you need a ride to the polls, contact us. We’re happy to help!
QUESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE
- Click here for voting information from the City of Ann Arbor including a map of Ward 2 boundaries
- Contact Team Lumm at (734) 546-9753 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, if you need help filling out forms, or need a ride to the polls on election day