Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Thank you for visiting my re-election campaign website. Please come back often before the November 3 election. There’s much more information to come!
In 2011 and 2013, I asked for your support in my campaigns as an Independent candidate for City Council. For both elections, I promised to provide you a voice at the Council table and work hard to advance several key priorities:
- Fiscal responsibility – ensure your tax dollars are spent wisely
- Refocus on basic services, infrastructure reinvestment as City spending priorities
- Increase transparency & accountability; rigorously debate options at Council
- More balance in the decision and policy-making at City Hall
- Economic growth & development that preserves the character of our city and its neighborhoods
- Reasonable city policies that reflect broader community preferences
- Take lead in addressing key 2nd Ward issues and concerns
It’s 2015, but my priorities have not changed. Real progress has been made these last four years, but much more needs to be done. I’m also running again because I’ve heard from many 2nd Ward and city residents that they appreciate my efforts to see that their tax dollars are well spent and to offer them an independent, common sense voice at City Hall.
Again in 2015, my Independent candidacy has the broad support of a number of Democrats, Republicans and Independents.
I have been honored to serve as your 2nd Ward representative and am hopeful that I have earned your continuing support on November 3rd. Please let me know YOUR issues and concerns. See the Contact tab on this website. I’d love to hear from you!
All the best,